A country inn at the heart of San Pablo Laguna devoted to creating the atmosphere where you can relax, reflect, rekindle, bond and recharge your creative spirit.
How to make a reservation
• We require all our guests to make a prior reservation. No walk-in guests are accepted.
• To make a reservation, call or text Boots Alcantara at 0917-8126687. He will inform you if there are rooms available on the days you plan to come.
• Full payment is required to confirm reservation. Payments are accepted at Metrobank Branch by depositing to CASA SAN PABLO Savings Account no 344-3-344507067, Metrobank Xavier/Ortigas Branch.
• Send the deposit slip to us by pasting it on a bond paper then faxing it to 724-7023. Indicate the following:
* Names of all guests (include room preference and who, if any, will share a room).
* Age of each guest.
* Date of booking. Expected check in and check out times.
* Meals you will be having with us.
* Contact person with cell number and landline.
• For Corporate bookings, a signed contract is required. We will prepare a contract based on your requirements. Payment can be picked up at your office.
• When we receive your deposit slip or contract, we will communicate with you to confirm your reservation. Refund shall be given if upon deposit, another guest made an earlier deposit for the same dates and rooms.
• Cancellation of booking after deposit shall mean forfeiture of down payment.
• If not everyone who was booked arrives, we will still charge for the number of people originally in the reservation.
• Balance will be paid upon check in.
• Consummables will be charged upon check out.
For updated Price/Contact Number visit Casa San Pablo Resort Website