1 kg. Fresh Shrimps
250 grs. Tempura flour
300 grs. Bean Sprouts (Toge)
Seasoned to taste
- Take off shell and heads of the Shrimps.
- Keep about 20 pcs whole for toppings and chopped the rest about 1cm. of size.
- Add water to tempura flour to obtain a thick batter not fluid. Mix chopped shrimps.
- Divide bean sprouts in individual bowls to facilitate cooking.
- Fill in with the batter while you heat the oil in pan.
- Then pour the sprouts and batter mixture into the hot oil on medium fire to prevent from burning.
FOR THE SAUCE:
1 Tbs. Soy sauce
3 Tbs. Vinegar
1 Tbs. Water
salt and pepper to taste
Chili pepper if desired
1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- Mix all ingredients.